When we say we have lockers to match every situation, we ain’t lyin’. 😉 Pantone announced Greenery as its Color of the Year for 2017 in early December 2016, and what do you know? We have lockers to match!
We all know and love the classic “12 Days of Christmas” song that includes a partridge and a pear tree. This year, we thought we’d mix it up, locker-style. 😉 Behold, the 12 Days of Holiday Lockers!
The holidays are officially upon us! Want to surprise your kids, spouse, friends, etc. with something really unique under the tree this year? Give them a locker! Check out our Holiday Gift Guide to learn more about some of our bestsellers and why any of our lockers would make perfect gifts for everyone on your list.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday fans, rejoice! Thanksgiving is literally just days away, and once you’re done getting your fill of turkey and stuffing it will just about be time to shop for great deals on some of our most popular locker styles! To get you all set for the biggest shopping weekend of the year, we thought we’d offer a little sneak peek at the deals we’ll have going on. We truly have lockers for all ages and budgets!
One of our favorite things to do is show people how lockers can be used in unconventional ways. You may not immediately think of a locker when it comes to Halloween…but we’ve come up with some ways that they can keep you safe from horrifying monsters–or maybe even help you create some creepy fun on Halloween night!
Lots of spooks come out at night in October. So whether you’re looking to hide from them–or maybe even join them–here are some ways lockers can come in handy:
- Keep yourself safe from a zombie outbreak. We would recommend choosing our super heavy duty welded storage lockers for this purpose. They’re extra strong, durable and practically invincible, guaranteed to keep you safe from any undead creeps coming after you.
- Hide from creepy ghosts and goblins. You’ll want plenty of space while you’re hiding out from any scary creatures. Choose our extra wide lockers so you’ll have plenty of room to stretch out and “relax” while you’re hiding out.
- Keep your werewolves out of sight of the full moon. We would suggest choosing one of our rust resistant lockers to keep your lockers looking fresh and clean while dealing with all of that werewolf slobber.
- Store ingredients for your witches’ brew. Any good witches’ brew is bound to include some ingredients that can be a little smelly. A multi-tiered ventilated box locker is a great option for keeping your ingredients separate (wouldn’t want your earthworms and frog eyes getting mixed up, now would we?) while letting the stinkier things get some air.
- Help your bats get a good night’s sleep. Lockers are the perfect place for bats to sleep during the day. You’ll want a locker with plenty of hanging space for all of those bats to hang out, so make sure you choose one with a coat rod and lots of coat hooks or order extra ones HERE. And BONUS: lockers can be turned into coffins once the bats turn into vampires and need another place to sleep! Multi-functional even for your Halloween needs. 😉
- Stash your extra mummy wrappings. Our mini lockers are a great place to store your extra mummy wrappings. You can simply fold them and store them on the locker bottom or hang them on a coat hook so they’re ready to go when you need a fresh set.
And for some more practical ideas… 😉
- Keep your costumes nice and wrinkle-free. Your little ghouls and boys will love having a locker of their own, and our kids lockers come with coat hooks and shelves that are perfect for storing costumes year-round!
- Set up a locker graveyard in your front yard. All you need to do is add some spiderwebs, dry ice and creepy lighting and you’ll have a showstopper!
- Buy some orange and black lockers to add an industrial vibe to your Halloween décor. Not only are they the perfect accent, they have plenty of room for storing decorations, party supplies and more!
- Make a set of haunted lockers for your Halloween display. Set up a scream that activates when a locker is opened. You could also hide inside of a locker and jump out and scare trick-or-treaters when they come up to your door! The possibilities are endless. 😉
There you have it. Lockers prove, yet again, that they can be used in so many ways other than just at schools and gyms. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need help picking out the perfect locker for your needs, spooky or not. Have a happy and safe Halloween!
One of the questions we are frequently asked is if it’s better to purchase lockers assembled or unassembled. And truthfully, there is no right or wrong answer. While there are advantages and disadvantages to both, it really depends on your manpower, resources and capabilities. To make the decision a little bit easier for you, here are some reasons you might choose to order your lockers assembled or unassembled.
When it comes to football season, you’ve got other things to worry about than where to store your equipment. Let our football lockers take care of that side of things so you can focus on the game!
Our high quality football lockers are the perfect way to store everything you need for game day–from jerseys and cleats all the way down to the footballs themselves. We have a variety of styles and options to choose from that will work for ANY team, whether you’re involved in little league, high school, college or even the pros!
So…you have the locker. Want to keep items stored inside safe and sound? Then don’t forget the locker locks!
When it comes to security, locks are the most important part of your lockers. But what kinds of locks do you need to buy for your locker—and where can you buy them from? The short answer: come to us! We keep a wide variety of different lock styles in stock. We know that with so many different options, it can be kind of tricky to figure out which kind would work best for your particular needs. Lucky for you, we are experts when it comes to both lockers AND locks and can help you choose the type of lock that will keep your patrons’ belongings safe and sound. Continue reading
“How much does a locker cost?” We get asked that question pretty much every single day. And the answer? It depends. Our selection is large and varied, full of different sizes, styles and types of lockers. The material a locker is made out of–typically metal, plastic or wood–affects the price (check out our blog post about the differences in these types of materials to find out more). If you’re looking for a bank of lockers (3-wide instead of just one individual locker, for example), that factors into the cost. We also offer custom options and accessories that cause the price to fluctuate.
Taking all of that into consideration, we truly do have lockers to fit every budget. You can spend anywhere from $10.95 (for our Tiny Steel Lockers) to upwards of $2,500 for some of our heavy duty and stainless steel lockers. Here’s a breakdown of some of our more popular styles of lockers in price points on the lower end of most people’s budgets. 😉
When it comes to lockers, metal lockers are definitely the most popular type on the market. They’re durable, economical, secure and work in basically any setting you can think of–gyms, locker rooms, offices, schools, warehouses and even at home in pretty much any room you need extra storage in!